BloggerHood

Monday, December 30, 2013

Body Shock


Last week I finished up the Shortcut To Shred six week program (refer to previous posts). I've been researching what program I should do next and throwing around a lot of the programs I've done in the past. LiveFit, Clutch Cut, MFT28, etc....  Well, I'm subscribed to Jim Stoppani's website and he has a ton of workout programs on there. Like, a TON!! One of them is the Tabata Weights Blast Workout that's a week long and designed to shock your body and get it outta plateau mode. OH EM GEE!! The BODY SHOCK was real in the gym today!! I loved it!! My muscle pump and muscle exhaustion was so intense!! 


Chest day was a success!! My muscles were sooooo EXHAUSTED!! I was drippin' in sweat!! 


Eight rounds, 20 seconds straight with a 10 second rest. I used the GymBoss app which I love cause I can still listen to music and it beeps to let me know when my set is up and when it's time to start again. 


Straight wore Hoko's tank to the gym cause I miss him and I love wearing his tanks or shirts when I miss him. Always makes me feel like he's there with me. 

Anyways, I'm so excited to keep my body in shock this week!! Jim Stoppani is releasing a new program a week from today to kick off the new year and its exclusive to his subscribers. His gift to us for 2014!! Yeeeee!! It's going down!! 


I'm excited to keep puttin' in work!! I know I'll reach my goals eventually. I ain't got nothing, but TIME!! I love that saying, Abs are made in the winter. But I'm trying to have a fit and cut body 360 days of the year. All four seasons babeh!! Lets do this!!




Post workout meal. 


I'm back to at least a gallon a day. I had a green smoothie this morning for bf. And I've been straight flushing all day!! Lol. 









No comments: