BloggerHood

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gym Life

I haven't been slacking on my workouts. It's been quite the opposite here on vaycay. I have a membership at Planet Fitness and they are nationwide so I went online and looked up whether there would be one near where we're staying right now. Lo and behold, there is. I've been hitting the gym every night since we got here. It's so AWESOME!! On Monday I went around 6 pm and it was packed. I walked up to the front desk and asked them what time(s) it isn't busy. They said after 9 pm so I've been burning the midnight oil there every night to avoid any traffic. One thing I hate about gyms is when it's packed and everything I'm there to do that day is taken up. I left the gym immediately and returned later that night. I came home and did T25, ate dinner and then hit the gym for week five of the shred program!! I finished up week four last week and I feel great!! I'm starting to lean out once more and also build lean muscle. 








Top picks are from Monday. 



The little ones have been gettin' down to T25 with me this week. They're so cute!! They look forward to it every night. Lol. 





Last night in the gym are those next set of top pics. Last set are from tonight. Both T25 and the gym. 





Post T25 pics from tonight!  Straight drippin' errywhere!! 



I love working out. It's where I feel the most in my element. Even tho we're on vacation, I plan ahead with me meals. I have another 20 lbs to lose and I'm hoping I can hit it by birthday in April!! That would be thee best gift I could ever give myself. The goals are too real. 

























No comments: