BloggerHood

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

T25 Day 1

T25 day one was cardio. Can I tell you that we were straight DYING!!?? OMG!! I thought I was fit, but this kicked my butt all over the place. Lote Si'i and I have decided that we're gonna do the five day fast track to really jump start our progress and weight loss with this. It consists of eating clean and sticking to 1100 cals per day. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I'm pretty motivated cause I haven't been eating clean as much as I should be and I'm pretty tired of not being able to reap the rewards of all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym. And I don't wanna have to eat a ton from weight lifting. So I'm trying something different this week. I know my body is in shock right now. Low cals and only 25 min of working out daily?? Definitely not what I'm used to. But I can't keep up with all the eating clean for the shred program cause it makes me so hungry. But I think I need to incorporate exactly what I'm doing this week into the shred program as well for optimal results. I don't know. We'll see. As for now, day one was a success!! Can't wait to see where I'm at by the end of this week and by the end of this ten week program. 



No comments: