BloggerHood

Monday, January 13, 2014

Under The Weather

I've finally caught whatever bug has been torturing my household for the past three weeks now. I can't even remember who it started with. I think Hoko with his head cold. Now it's gone through most of the kids and now me. Worst head cold ever. 


It's forced me to move my workout schedule to a four day split. I'm back in the gym today. I've been taking Mucinex and it's helped a ton. And I've also been having my green smoothies for the immunity boost. Loading up on lots of water today. 


Jordan and Savou have definitely gotten the worst of it. Lucky they're the two that aren't in school. Savou's doing a lot better now. Jordan is slowly recovering. Hopefully, we can get this bug outta this house an outta our lives so we can start getting back to our daily routines. I hate feeling under the weather. It mainly affects my workout schedule. Everything else in my life, I can manage. But the gym? It'll either help me get better or accelerate my declining immune system. It's a hit and miss. I guess only time will tell. 

No comments: