BloggerHood

Friday, January 3, 2014

Gym Buddy

Cedez has spent the past two days with me. I love my niece so much!! We have so much in common. She packed all her gym attire so she can hit the gym with me.

 
We did backs yesterday and then arms today. We were straight DEAD!! I love having a gym buddy every once in a while. The gym is so therapeutic for me and I love to go alone. Of course, unless its Hoko. But I also love going with my daughters or my nieces. It's was great and I'm so grateful she has a love for weights like I do. 









Today was payday so after paying rent, our phones, and our cable/Internet bill, I went grocery shopping. I ready an article by Jim Stoppani on his 10 guidelines to your health. He posted this about protein sweets and creatine. 




He had other points, but I found these three the most interesting. So while at Costco I picked some supps. 


And the clean eating is still in full effect. Just ate this. 


Gonna do spin or a full body workout tomorrow to end the week. Maybe both. We'll see. 



 

No comments: