BloggerHood

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Getting Sick?!

Savou was up all night off and on cause he spiked a fever, was coughing like crazy which then led to him throwing up. He kept moving from the couch in the living room to my foot side bench and then onto the bed. Poor thing. As soon as morning came, I called the doctor's office to get him an appointment. We had to miss Liana's baptism in order to take him in. I was so sad. But with the deaths of the H1N1 lately here in Utah, I couldn't delay him being checked. They tested him for the flu and strep and both came back negative. So they said that what he had was viral and that his fever would break soon, but to watch his cough. As soon as it got junky to take him back in cause that would be the makings of pneumonia. HOI. 


So I'll be keeping a close eye on him. Jordan's starting to have the same symptoms right now. Just not as bad yet. I'm so happy Hoko's coming home tomorrow. My sister sent this pic to me after Liana's baptism. Sooooo CUTE!! I love these kids!! 


After Savou's doc appt, we went to my sister's to pick up the girls. When we got back I headed straight to the gym for an end of the week workout. I decided to do legs and when I got there, I was so not feeling it. I felt heavy and outta shape. It was weird. I thought maybe I was just tired so I did as much as I could and then I hit the sauna. 



I had to get this shot. I was doing body weight pliĆ© squats and then I went up on my tip toes for standing calf raises. I was surprised when I looked in the mirror and my tank was sitting on my booty like that!! Yay!! Lol. The goal is to get it looking as good as JLo's. Where I can sit a cup on it effortlessly. Lol. Seriously. My butt has come a long way. It used to be a straight back from top to bottom. Hahahaha!! And that is why I SQUAT and everything else. Building those glute muscles so I can fill out my jeans, skirts, dresses and everything else. 


I still have so much work to do!! And I'm ready!! Where there's a will, there's a way. Lol. 



Anyways, I'm so happy I got in one last session this week in the gym. When I got home I had to take Aaliyah shopping for some new school supplies. As soon as we got out of our van to go into the store, I got the chills. And so it is, I am totally catching what my boys have. HOI. Glad I have my DayQuil close by in case it gets bad. I can't wait to see Hoko tomorrow. And I'm ready for the kids to go back to school. Hallelujah!! 

It's so cold!! Gotta dress warm to and from the gym. 


Jamie Eason five months post pregnancy!! Wow!! Amazing!! She looks GREAT!! 

And KimK!! She looks AMAZING, too!! Just reaffirms that hard work and discipline pays off. 


No comments: