BloggerHood

Monday, October 12, 2009

It's 2 Months Since Our Fatso Came Into Our Lives. . . .





Happy 2 months baby Savou!! :D Our #6 & I still can't believe how much he's grown. He's brought such an OVERWHELMING amount of JOY into our home/lives that we are so GRATEFUL 4 his very presence. :D

Some of the things that he does very well now:

-Holds his head up
-Rolls over when we lay him on his tummy
-Talks non-stop 2 every member of our family :D
-Only cries when he's tired or hungry
-Looks @ the pictures hanging on our walls or the tv as if he understands what they are
-Falls asleep in my arms in less than 10 seconds of my holding him

It's AMAZING 2 me every time we are blessed w/another addition 2 our growing family 2 see the differences & uniqueness that they are blessed with 4rom birth. :D Being able 2 be a mother is definitely the HIGHLIGHT of my life here on earth.

Savou is named after my grandfather whom I spent a very small part of my childhood with. But I remember every minute of it. He came 2 the states in 2001 for a visit & 2 this day I miss him so much. He was a GREAT example 2 me of hard work & love because of the fact that he LOVED all of us so much. :D I wish he were still here, but it's times like this that I'm grateful 2 know of the GREAT PLAN OF HAPPINESS because it's definitely REASSURING 2 know that I will see him again. :D I like 2 think of these types of people in my life as a MOTIVATION 2 help keep me on track 4 blessings that have been promised 2 me by my Father in Heaven if I do what I know I should be doing.

I am honored 2 have the privilege of naming our son after this GREAT man. I look 4ward to being able 2 tell my son about my grandpa in hopes of instilling in him the WONDERFUL memories I had the opportunity of having. I hope, as well, that my son carries my grandfather's name w/a sense of legacy for he was known for being a very very very LOVING man as well as a very very very HARD WORKER. We love you so much Savou. :D And are very EXCITED 2 watch you grow up. :D

No comments: