BloggerHood

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We Have The Best Snow On Earth. . . . :D

The snow storm touched down in UT 2day!! And we LOVED it!! As soon as I was done w/my lunch time meeting. . .we ran 2 the store 2 grab some stuff & we came home & Hoko left 2 go put tires on the car while I got the kids ready. As soon as he got back, we headed 2 the park w/our TUBES in hand & stayed there 4 a GOOD hour & a half. :D It was GREAT!! :D The kids LOVED it so much. And then it REALLY started coming down so we had 2 pack it up & walk back home. :D We're so GRATEFUL 4 that hour & a half that we were able 2 be out there. :D It was DEFINITELY a GREAT day 2day. And so much FUN!! I'm finishing up my last conference call of the night & am so EXCITED 2 be persuing my PASSION in life & taking charge of my life as well. :D There's nothing more REWARDING then 2 be able 2 be EXACTLY where I want 2 be, by CHOICE, @ whatever time I want 2 be. I, WILLINGLY, lose sleep 2 persue these GOALS of mine. 2morrow on my 'TO DO' list will be me working on my VISION BOARD. I love it!! :D Quote/Thought 4 today: Make your DREAMS more REAL than your fears. :D



























2 comments:

~Deckeez~Princess~ said...

Soooooooooooooo enjoyed the pictures of yer family tubing!! Man, ya'll really got it down there huh??!!! Thanks for sharing.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

We sure did!! :D It was so much fun!! :D We love the snow!! :D Happy 2 see that you're gettin' this blogging world down!! You're already a PRO!! Love you Bets!! :D