BloggerHood

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Always So Inspiring. . . . .




This Mormon Message couldn't have come @ a more perfect & much needed time in my life. I have been experiencing some difficulties & personal struggles in my life that I know I'm not alone in. And it has been such a COMFORT watching this video, in particular, because it has been the answer to my endless prayers. I have felt @ times, very heavily burdened w/different events that have occurred recently & am ETERNALLY grateful 2 the Savior & his atoning sacrifice. At my LONELIEST & LOWEST point in my life, I have found myself on my knees pleading 4 guidance & asking 4 clarity in knowing what my next move is going 2 be. I pray that the decisions I make in my life are the right ones & that I'll be able 2 successfully overcome the constant trials/tribulations that seem 2 be thrown my way.

No comments: