BloggerHood

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Costume Party '09








This year's Halloween Costume Party that we hosted was given an 80's theme!! :D It was a BLAST & we had so much FUN. And definitely plenty of laughs 4rom what everyone came up with. :D It's all in the pictures. . . .accept that I don't think anyone got one of my husband before he had 2 wash the paint off cause his sweat was washing it off anyway. Lol. All in all, it was GREAT & I'm looking 4ward 2 Sheena hosting next year!! :D Woo hoo!! :D
















3 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Wow...what fun costumes! Looks like fun! Happy Halloween!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

How fun....I think that's so cool you guys have a Halloween party every year....and that you all go all out!! Love Halloween time, isn't it so fun!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

I know!! Love Halloween. And we just started this last year & it's been so much fun!! I'm lookin' 4ward 2 'Atcha next Thu. :D