BloggerHood

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Halloween Party!! :D






Yay!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!! :D We got 2 hit up another SUCCESSFUL costume party that was hosted by our Branch. :D We had so much FUN. I was already planning 2 dress up, AGAIN, but I wanted 2 use my 'OLD LADY' look 2 be someone else. In one of my previous posts, you'll notice that I dressed up as 'THELMA' 4rom that show: MOMMA'S FAMILY. This time around I got 2 be 'MADEA GOES 2 JAIL' It was a HIT & everyone thought it was HILLARIOUS!! :D Including me!! Hahahahaha!! Since Hoko wasn't dressing up. . .BOOO. . . .Lol. I decided 2 take his jailburg 'fit & put it on & 'BADA BING. . . .BADA BOOM' Madea Goes 2 Jail was born!! Hahahaha!! And I've made it FINAL 2 the kiddies that next year if they wanna pick what they wanna be. . . .it'll only happen under ONE condition!! That the person/thing they wanna portray has black hair cause their wigs were killing me!! Literally, I'm like dead already!! Hahahaha!! They so cannot pull off the blond hair look!! So not the BIZ!! LMBO!! Anyways, moving onto a lighter note. . . .All of the parents that were in attendance got 2 pick a classroom in the church & decorate it w/all kinds of FUN stuff. Every room LOOKED GREAT!! :D The kids circled the church a GOOD 4 or 5 times before we all ran out of candy!! Lol. They're baskets were pretty much OVERFLOWING w/goodies by the end of the night. :D We got 2 eat some DELICIOUS soup w/french bread before heading back home. All in all. . . .it was a FANTASTIC night!! Had my BESTIES Siu & Lote in attendance so it was all SMILES all NIGHT long!! :D Here are some pics of the night. . . .Enjoy!! :D









2 comments:

Line said...

Your Madea jail costume IS hilarious! Hahaha... Saia hates dressing up too so it makes me not wanna dress up, but next yr I'm gonna make some threats to make him dress up. Buahahahaha, jk. Your kids always look so cute in their costumes too.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! Thanks Line!! We had a BLAST this year!! :D Hoko dressed up @ our annual Tu'akoi party, but I didn't get a pix of him in time before he washed it off. Lol. Can't wait 2 see your guys' next year. :D