BloggerHood

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

'Trust In The Lord'

So I totally had 2 share the new 'YOUTUBE Mormon Message' that's on the LDS home page right now.  They all truly touch my heart in ways that strengthen my faith.  I have a few people that are close 2 me in my life that I know have struggled these same struggles as this faithful mother has.  And I love the strength & courage she portrays while struggling w/the trials & tribulations in her life that cause her so much pain.  And then 2 be able 2 realize thru all of this how much the Lord loves us & how he knows what's BEST 4 us even more than we do.  She is truly an example in my life & has strengthened my testimony in knowing that God lives.  And that he wants us all to be HAPPY.  But that doesn't stop the endless trials 4rom entering our lives.  But instead teaches us all 2 endure 2 the end & give our lives 2 the Lord knowing that we will be BETTER people 4 it.  




It has allowed me 2 look back on my own life & notice how much my husband & I have done just that recently & have allowed our burdens 2 be lifted 4rom off our shoulders.  Instead of trying so hard 2 be so INDEPENDENT & think that we can do everything ourselves w/no outside help that it caused us a lot of heart ache in the past, we have built our faith up & kept hold of our covenants so that we may be able 2 rely on the Lord in our everyday strife.  It's been a continual journey & one that I'm so GRATEFUL 2 be sharing w/my husband of 9 yrs as of this coming October.  :D  I thank him dearly 4 being worthy of his priesthood & 4 keeping himself worthy 2 take me 2 the temple frequently.  I'm honored & most importantly, GRATEFUL, 2 be his wife & the mother of his kids.  :D  

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm posting from my phone but I'll def check out the video when I get home! Love ya sis, you're always uplifting!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .thanks. This is just one of those videos that all us mothers can relate 2 or even know of people who personally struggle w/these same things. And it's comforting 2 know that we aren't alone. :D You're gonna love it when you see it. :D