BloggerHood

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Week Of School Is Coming 2 An End. . . . .




So today's Thursday, which makes 2morrow the last of school 4 our girls & I'm SUPER EXCITED!!  :D  I always figured that the last day of school was filled w/not that much 2 do, but clean up, play games & just have fun.  Lol.  Well, apparently I'm wrong.  The girls have been PRETTY busy this last week of school.  :D  

Aaliyah kicked off the beginning of the week w/a field trip 2 BYU.  They toured a museum on campus.  I wasn't able 2 go, again, since there were already enough parent volunteers who signed up.  :(  Yesterday, Liyah & Lote, had class parties where they watched movies, had activities & chowed down on some goodies all day.  And now 2day, Aaliyah has her 'Bike Rodeo' that's being hosted by the South Jordan Police Dept.  

I think it's so GREAT that they're being PRODUCTIVE all the way til the last day of school.  :D  They are all encouraged 2 bring their bikes 2 school 2day so they can participate in an obstacle course that's been setup.  How cool is that??  I have no recollection of having events like this in elementary when I was younger.  Lol.  I swear the HIGHLIGHT of my elementary life was looking 4ward 2 the day when the police dept, fire dept, & ambulance came & did their demos flashing their lights & sounding off their sirens.  Hahahaha. . . . .And since my kids don't have helmets. . . . .cause we like 2 pride ourselves in our heritage & act like we don't need 'em. . . .she'll be getting one 4rom school 2day.  $10 & she gets 2 choose 4rom a variety of styles & designs.  :D  I know I know. . . .terrible, right??  Lol.  Well, I have that @ the top of my 'to do' list now & will be getting each & every one of our kids a helmet w/knee pads.  :D  

Now I need 2 flip this house upside down & find my camera charger.  I need 2 capture these memories cause they fly by so quickly & before I know it. . . . .these girls will be off 2 college & out of the house.  Lol.  So on that note. . . .I hope you're all having a FANTASTIC rest of the week!! :D  I'm looking 4ward 2 my lunch date w/my BESTEST, Kass. . . .It's been too long sis!!  :D  

No comments: