BloggerHood

Monday, June 8, 2009

Half Way Point Already?? :D













It has recently occurred 2 me that we have reached the 'HALF WAY POINT' for 2009 & I can't believe how much time has just flown by.  :D  This week is the last week 4 the girls in school & they're so EXCITED 4 the 'TUAKOI FAMILY REUNION' camp 2 start a week 4rom 2day.  :D  Woo hoo!!  :D  A lot has been going on in our family these past couple of weeks & we're so EXCITED 2 kick off our summer VACAY w/a 4 day camp @ Bear Lake w/all our family!!  :D  And especially grateful 4 the Finau family 4 being so ORGANIZED w/creating groups & delegating activities 4 this camp that'll make it so much more PRODUCTIVE & so much more FUN 4 all of us while we're there.  :D  I love it!!  :D

2day we are also celebrating my niece's 6th grade graduation!!  Yay 4 Cedez!!  :D  She has been such a JOY in my life since the day she was born.  Kind, loving, thoughtful & always doing 4 others.  She continues 2 set such a GREAT example 4 all of us.  She will be attending a 6 day educational trip 2 Washington DC in September & if my health is well enough. . . . .I think I'll be going too.  Lol.  :D  She strives 2 do her best in school & we're so PROUD of her & her accomplishments thus far.  :D  She's AWESOME & continues 2 strive 2 be better!!  We love you so much Cedez!!  :D  And I don't care if it's just your 6th grade grad.  Hahahaha!!  We're still so PROUD of you!!  :D  And the theme of their graduation 2night was 'Dare 2 Dream Out Loud'  How powerful is that!!  Totally LOVE it!!  :D  Way 2 encourage our next generation 2 reach 4 the stars!!  :D  Woo hoo!!  :D

With that said. . . .we have a busy summer in store 4 our family & are definitely looking 4ward 2 the good times!!  :D  Gotta get out there & LIVE IN THE PRESENT.  Don't let life just pass you by & don't be a result of circumstances.  MAKE THINGS HAPPEN in your life.  You are in TOTAL CONTROL!!  :D  I love that we're @ the 'HALF WAY POINT ALREADY'  And look 4ward 2 every single moment of living that we're doing & will continue doing 4 the rest of our lives!!  :D  


6 comments:

Kassie said...

Reunions are the best.. I'm sad we're missing the one in Tonga for the Feinga's this week. Oh how I would have loved to go. haha.

I can't believe it's the half way mark of 2009. Time is flying and good things are in store! Such a busy summer already, now if this weather could start agreeing more with the "summer" theme! haha.

Congrats Cedez! Stay as young as you can for as long as you can! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Reunions are totally the BEST & we're so EXCITED 4 our camp!! :D What can I say. . . .WE LOVE THE OUTDOORS!! :D The Feinga reunion in Tonga?? WOW!! Now that's gonna be a BLAST!! :D You definitely need 2 take a trip down there after you give birth & all. :D Thanx 4 the love sis!! :D

Coach'sWife said...

I'm lovin the plans for the Tuakoi family reunion!! Sounds so fun :)

Thx 4 the shout out to Cedez!! I was so preoccupied w/her graduation along w/my super high adrenal rush that I didn't even drop a tear during the whole thing. But, after it was all done, I sure let my emotions out lol..it felt great :) She luvs, luvs, luvs what you got 4 her! Thanks 4 being the BEST aunt ever!!! We luv u guys!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

We had a BLAST @ her grad!! :D We were already PROUD as can be of her & then she got called up 4 the 'HOPE OF AMERICA' award & it took us 2 a WHOLE 'nother level. She's totally AWESOME & deserved everything she got yesterday. Can't wait 4 Friday!! :D Hope it doesn't rain, tho. :( Love you guys too!! :D

Solo&Soloi said...

Hey, how are you? How's the baby? Let's get together soon. Love ya!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hi sis!! :D It's so GREAT 2 hear 4rom you. Seems like 4ever!! :D Let's definitely get 2gether soon!! Love you!! :D