BloggerHood

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kelly Clarkson What?? Lol. . . . .

This past Thursday, Kassie & I drove down 2 Orem & met up w/my cousins 4 the Kelly Clarkson concert. It was only $15 general admission & was worth every penny spent. :D So being that we're both sooooo PREGO, lol, as soon as we entered the gates we headed straight 4 the concessions in the stadium cause we were STARVING!! Hahahaha!! And we weren't subtle, @ all, about our separate orders. Our orders were filled w/churros, hot dogs, pizzas & every choice of chocolate available there. Lol. . . . .or was that my order alone?? Hahahaha. . . . .

My cousin, Line, emailed me some pics 4rom the event yesterday & I totally jacked the ones Kassie posted. Lol. Ahhhh. . . . .the joys of not having a charger 4 my camera. Boooo. . . . So here they are:






We had a GREAT time so a BIG SHOUT OUT 2 Line 4 the invite. Kelly Clarkson is so TIGHT live & the next time she comes out 2 UT, I'll be taking my girls along w/me. If I wasn't pregnant?? I'm sure I would've remembered 2 get them tickets as well, but I totally 4got about the concert 'til the day of. Lol. As soon as she performed Kassie & I's fave, 'Since You've Been Gone,' we were up & on our way out of the stadium so we could TRY 2 beat traffic. Keyword here: TRY. Hahahaha!! We had a GREAT time hanging out & it was so much FUN catching up!! Thanks 2 my BESTEST 4 coming out!! Love you tons Kass!! And it's always GREAT seeing my most FAVORITE cousin everrr!! Love you Line. . . . .oh yeah & Jackie, too!! Lol.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

This was so much fun!!! :) Thanks for having me come sis. Good times, even in the rain! GO Kelly Clarkson, can't wait to go to a concert.. NOT PREGNANT! London, here we come. hahaha

Line said...

Lol you guys are such troopers for coming all the way from SLC AND for doing it so pregnant! And of course, it was great to see you!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

We had a BLAST!! :D If it wasn't 4 our STRONG WILL 2 'LIVE LIFE??' I'm not sure we would've even have considered coming out there. Hahahahaha!! We had a GREAT time, tho. Thanx 4 coming out Kass!! And thanx 4 the invite, Line!! :D

P.S.: We all need 2 plan our trip 2 London 2 see the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! :D And since Line flies free, maybe Saia can hook us up w/a buddy pass?? Lol.