BloggerHood

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weird Weather?? Definitely!!

As I stated in my earlier post, my husband & I had a GREAT date night planned 4 tonight. Well, it didn't quite turn out as expected. Lol. While we were having dinner @ 'SIMPLY SUSHI'. . . .which by the way, I HIGHLY recommend 4 all you sushi lovers out there ;) the rain started coming down so HARD. Not even kidding or even exaggerating, 4 that matter. We started debating whether or not it was worth it 2 even be going 2 the movies 2nite, but 4 those of you who know Hoko & I?? :D We try very hard not 2 let the weather determine our circumstances/outcome. Law of attraction, right?? Definitely. Hahaha. . . . .we ended up heading over 2 the District, regardless of the rain. They have this really cool FEATURE there that allows us 2 be able 2 just drive up 2 a kiosk outside & purchase our tickets before heading inside. AWESOME, right?? :D I know, we count our blessings everyday 4 these little simple pleasures in life that we get 2 take part of. :D Well, the show was sold out, even though it was being shown on 4 different screens. And this is 4 Transformers II, of course. :( Seems like we weren't the only ones that weren't letting the weather get in the way of our plans. Lol. But since we don't like 2 watch movies anywhere else, we decided 2 head down 2 Salt Lake & pick up our son 4rom my sister's house.

My parents have this thing w/spoiling their grandkids a little bit too much?? Lol. So we've been really restricting my son on the amount of time he spends w/them. We're the ones that are going 2 be answering 2 Heavenly Father on this little spirit of ours' life, right?? Lol. So I figured we'd better not get lazy & just let him be spoiled rotten like that. Hehehe. . . . . .we'd all rather be dwelling in the HIGHEST degree of glory cause ETERNITY is definitely a LONGGGG time. Hahahaha. . . . . On our way there we caught a couple of shots of the MOST BEAUTIFUL rainbow we've both ever seen. Seriously. . . .it was so HUGE & so BRIGHT. It was AMAZING!! :D We stopped by a Redbox 2 pick up a dvd, but nothing seemed interesting enough 4 my husband 2 lose sleep over. Especially since he CHERISHES so much every moment of rest that he can get his hands on. And it ain't much these days. Lol. But I'm sure he has no complaints. Hehehe. . . . .






It's been so rainy here 4 the past month & the reports on the news is that the mosquitos will be here in FULL force this coming up week. Ugh. . . . .we already experienced the FULLNESS of their power up @ Bear Lake & I am definitely not looking 4ward 2 greeting them here @ home as well. :( But I guess I have much 2 be grateful 4 since I'm surrounded by stores of all kinds that carry everything I need 2 keep my family protected as much as possible 4rom those annoying little critters!! This year has definitely brought a lot 4 my family & I 2 be grateful 4, but this 'WEIRD WEATHER' is probably not one of 'em. Lol. I've indulged myself in my ISLANDS magazine & am constantly dreaming of being away on a remote island w/my little family & living the 'simple life.' :D I'll keep working 2wards those types of goals cause they're definitely worth striving 4. They keep my HOPE alive. Lol. On that note, I'm gonna turn in. My husband & my son have been asleep 4 a good 2 hrs already & I'm only now joining them. . . . .

No comments: