BloggerHood

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleepless Nights?? Not 4 Me. . . . LOL

I thought I would be having those sleepless nights already that I started experiencing around this time during my previous pregnancies, but just like how I haven't experienced any back aches & so forth. . . . .I'm happy 2 say that I'm still sleeping like a baby. :D I know a lot of it has 2 do w/my husband being home this time around since I always can count on my favorite part of his body being. . . . .his big buff arms 2 hold me close @ night & make me feel so safe & secure. Lol. I've been using house cleaning as a form of working out since it's so hard 4 me 2 keep up w/what I'm used doing. :( That in itself, has been a very DIFFICULT challenge 4 me. I'm so used 2 being able 2 push myself literally 2 the LIMIT & I loved every minute of it. :D I have about 6 more weeks left of my pregnancy, but knowing me. . . .I'll definitely go early. I haven't had one pregnancy that's allowed me 2 go all the way 2 my due date. And I'm not complaining one bit. Lol.

Cravings. . . .pretty much anything chocolate & anything cold. So not a good combination 4 me!! Lol. I've had 2 be CREATIVE in trying 2 stick 2 a healthy lifestyle & eating habit. I've succumb 2 only eating white meats except on those special date nights that I get 2 pig out & eat steak & potatoes w/my MISTER!! :D When home, I'm usually throwing down in the kitchen & I'm really BIG on my kids growing up on healthy foods as well so the only other meat besides chicken & pork that they ever eat is. . . . .my TASTY terriyaki burgers. Hahaha. . . . .it's a family fave of ours. :D I recently learned how 2 make my own homemade dressing that's 2 die 4. Lol. Even if I do say so myself. :D And how economical has it been 4 us?? It only consists of 4 ingredients: canola oil, rice wine vinegar, sugar & pepper. :D This dressing combined w/my homemade salad is FANTASTIC. Add chicken & you have a complete meal. :D

So even though this pregnancy has been nothing short of perfect 4 me, I still have my moments. It's very hard 4 me right now 2 get up & walk around. My son is right up under my rib cage & it causes me 2 have a little difficulty breathing whether I'm laying, sitting or walking. In the next 6 weeks he's supposed 2 turn head down & it'll be a lot easier 4 me 2 breathe, but I'm sure I'll have a lot more pressure 2 deal with & it'll be HARDER 4 me 2 walk. Lol. I swear if it's not one thing, it's another. Hahahaha. . . . .But I'm grateful 4 the WONDERFUL opportunity of being able 2 experience all the stages of MOTHERHOOD & can't wait 4 our new addition 2 join us. :D On that note. . . .my husband just walked in the door & we're making it a dinner & movie 2nite. Which I'm REALLY excited about since the kids are spending the night w/their grandparents @ my sister's house. :D Nothing like sushi & a great movie. Probably gonna catch Transformers II since we've been dying 4 it's release. Lol. But I'm looking 4ward 2 watching My Sister's Keeper. I've been waiting 4 that 2 come out, too. So it might be another movie night 2morrow, too. Lol. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend. Life's too short, right?? Live it up!! :D

No comments: