BloggerHood

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy Busy Holiday Weekend. . . . .


Mt Ogden Park that's filled w/this playground, hiking/biking/jogging trails, & a golf course :D



Cheesin' for his dad so Hoko can see how big he's gotten. :D

Enjoying her cookie dough shake from Jake's


So I've been indulging in my kids lately. This always happens when Hoko leaves out of town for work. I get so clingy to them that I'm not interested in doing anything that they can't be with me at. So that pretty much means that we've been at parks, movie theaters, grandma's house, auntie Lote's house & that's pretty much it. It's been really difficult, to say the least, for me to go to school since Hoko's been gone cause Savou's been that much more attached to my butt than normal. And I'm sure it has a lot to do with me being pregnant, again. He's also MAJORLY clingy to my girls. But if he sees me leaving somewhere, he gets so sad. He doesn't cry, he's just really sad & constantly staring out the front window awaiting my return. :( Awful, right?? Well, I'm just as CLINGY to them as they are to me. Lol. Or at least my youngest is. My other kids could care less if they're with me or not, except for maybe the fact that my older girls are pretty aware & mindful of my pregnancy & help out in every way they can. :D

Just getting to the Junction 13


Ready for 'Captain America' :D

Excited!! :D

Popcorn & drinks in hand :D

About half-way thru the movie, I ended up out in the hall w/the three younger ones cause they weren't interested in the movie anymore. Lol

He's the BIGGEST 'Cars' fan!! :D

And so are they!! :D

Well, last Saturday we went & grabbed us some shakes to give us some sort of temporary physical relief from this heat wave we've been experiencing lately. And while it hasn't been that hot, being pregnant in this kinda weather is the WORST!! After that we headed to the park for the kids to play while we waited for our movie to start. The kids were dying to watch Captain America, but we weren't in Salt Lake so that we could just go watch it at the drive inns. And since I wasn't about to pay for all of them, we came to an agreement that we would only go watch it at the Junction 13 if the girls paid for themselves from their piggy banks. Which they just got some pretty cool new ones that I'll for be blogging about real soon. :D

So we decided to take pics the WHOLE time while we waited for the movie to end. Lol.


Funny faces!! Lol!!

Baby Hoko took this pic. . .he did pretty good. :D

They can't wait to watch this movie. Esp since they know they're parents grew up watching these cartoons. :D

Sunday came & we were so excited & so happy for my nephew, Gemini. He just turned twelve years old the Friday prior, so we had the wonderful opportunity of witnessing this AMAZING young fella receive the Aaronic Priesthood. I am such a proud auntie of this young man. He is such a breath of fresh air in our family. He keeps us all laughing with his goofy & class clown nature. I have the FONDEST memories of him growing up cause I took care of him a lot & I love him for the decisions that he's made thus far in his life. He makes me so proud to be his aunt. As cheesie as that may sound, it's all true. :D My kids absolutely adore their cousin. It doesn't matter how much more older he is than them, he always treats them like their special & that they mean a lot to him. I love you GEMINI VAINUKU & am so happy that you've chosen to keep yourself worthy of upholding the priesthood ordinances that you just received. :D We bbq'd afterwards at my sister's place & enjoyed the company of families & friends.









Monday came & we headed to Liberty Park for the Days of '47 parade. Our favorite float was definitely this one: The Kung Fu Panda 2 float was so nice!! It's the only one I made sure we took a picture with. :D We also got to enjoy a lil concert put on by the infamous Liahona band. This band never disappoints year in & year out. I love watching their dancers & hearing their music. The rest of the day was filled with the kids playing with their cousins & just enjoying the overcast weather that filled up most of the day. Thank goodness or I wouldn't have made it through the day. My parents were ready to leave the park around 7 pm so we decided that was our que as well. :D We stopped by Mo Bettah Steaks to grab some food & then headed home. The weekend was definitely busy, but always so worthwhile when being able to spend it with family. :D
Definitely our FAVORITE float this year!! :D



Enjoying the mini concert given by the Liahona band :D













On a side note, I'm happy to say that summer semester is coming to a close sooner than later so I'll be too happy with the couple of weeks break before fall semester starts. Until then, that's all folks. . . . . .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interestingly, the diagrams seem to show replica watches uk that the dial no longer has dial feet, but instead has a c-shaped carriage at the edge of the dial which the stem passes through to align the dial to the movement. This change won't just affect shock-resistance positively, it also makes mass production assembly easier. The result is that rolex replica casing a movement will be easier when the watch is being assembled at the factory. Instead of having to clamp dial feet in the movement, the watchmaker inserts the dial and movement, first ring, second ring, inserts the stem, screws down the ring to apply pressure and center the movement, and rolex replica sale applies the case back. It seems much faster and more reliable as a mass production means of assembly. While Rolex replica watches sale does have a number of patents and inventions that it owns and doesn't currently actively use in its products, the fact that they applied for the rolex replica sale patent in the United States and that it would require no modification to most of their existing cases means that it is very possible we will see this feature in upcoming rolex replica watches.