BloggerHood

Monday, July 18, 2011

CUTE, much?? :D

Hoko called me this evening & told me that he posted a message for me on my FB wall. This was what I found with this message attached to it: 'wanna dedicate this to my number ONE my BEST FRIEND in the whole world love and miss you so much' CUTE, much?? :D



I've never heard this song before, but I love it!! It's exactly what we've both been feeling like being apart this time around. Whether on different days, the same days or at the same time. . . .I got teary eyed listening to it over & over again!! I think because I'm so pregnant right now & my emotions are all over the place. And because I love this man with all my heart & can't imagine my life without him. Thnx for this babe!! Especially on a day like today when everything seemed to not be so easy. With the toilet flooding our basement at the top of this list. :( Gross. . . .but we got it all cleaned up & the Roto Rooter man came to the rescue. So we're now back in business. I'm trying to do my homework, but it seems impossible with my two boys missing their dad & harassing me about when he'll be back along with Savou's question of 'where daddy mom?' for about a million times a day. And as we're coming to a close of another day and Savou is literally doing his version of IP Man on my face right now, lol, I know we're gonna be doing this all over again tomorrow except with a whole new set of challenges brought on by a whole new day. Praying for a miraculous relief. . . .even though I know I'm being dramatic right now. This moment will surely pass as they all do & I will be fine. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute song! This is one of me and Nick's all time favorite songs.. It was our Myspace song. Lol Omg, did I just say Myspace?! hahaha Hope you have a better day today. :)

Tela said...

Aww, you're an amazing lady. Love you tons Fi! :)