BloggerHood

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Primary Program






The girls had their Primary Program today & I'm happy to say that I'm glad 'IT'S OVER!!'  Hahahaha. . . . . .And I honestly say that for all of us parents that had participating children in it.  LOL!!  It's been a stressful week.  But in the end, it always pays off.  :D  The girls memorized their parts, but for some reason. . . .when Polu Marie got up to say hers, she went blank & just froze.  Thank goodness for the helpers up @ the podium that were able to help her.  They were rewarded with a bag of treats for each individual child afterwards.  Here are some pictures of the girls 'ALL DRESSED IN WHITE'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their dresses! They look so cute! Gosh, they just are growing up way to fast! We love you girl's!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

I know,huh!! :D So a BIG 'thank you' to you for all the kids stuff!! That dress on Polu Marie is most DEFINITELY Mele's hand me down from Asi & Tina's wedding!! LOL!! :D

Line said...

Oh fi, your girls are so beautiful!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanks Line. They grow up way too fast.