BloggerHood

Thursday, October 16, 2008






We have been spending a lot of time here in 'COLORFUL COLORADO!!' It's great!! I never would've thought that we'd ever come out here, but here we are. Visiting my hardworking husband. He was working in Frisco, CO first & just got transferred down here to Creede, CO. It's definitely been a big change. City wise. Frisco is very comparable to Park City. Very pretty & pricey with tons & tons of shopping!! It's a beautiful city!! Creede is the TOTAL opposite!! LOL!! It's very very VERY small. I can literally jog from one end of the town to the other without getting tired @ all.

We had a chance today to drive up to Hoko's work site. They're working up in the mines here. It was so beautiful up there. The mountains have tons of different colors in it. Just wish I had a camera to capture the scenery. But I'll be getting one soon enough. LOL!! We're definitely grateful to be able to come out here & visit him. He works so hard & sacrifices being away from HOME to support our family so that I don't have to work & I can just focus on our kids & school. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HOKO TUAKOI!!

We head back home tomorrow & I can't wait to start coupon'ing!! I'm so EXCITED!! My sister's helping me start. I've been really focusing on starting on our welfare food storage. I bought an emergency supply kit from Costco for $69.99. It has 200 adult servings in it. It's about a ONE month supply for my growing family. When I get back, I'll be heading back to Costco to get a 45 lb. bucket of wheat for $24.99. They both have a 20 yr shelf life. I'm totally psyched to be finally getting going with my family's welfare storage. It's helping me feel more prepared as well. We are also starting on our emergency savings fund. Dave Ramsey, financial analyst for LDS Living, says to do whatever you can to get $1000 into your emergency starter fund. I'm glad to say that we are on our way to that emergency starter fund. . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have such a beautiful family! It was so fun being able to spend the weekend with you guys! Love you guys! :)