BloggerHood

Sunday, October 26, 2008




My brother took us out to dinner tonight.  We love to try new places so we went to this Brazillian Steakhouse in Jordan Landing!!  And I'm happy to say that it was definitely a SUCCESS!!  :D  The food was great & the COMPANY was even BETTER!!  :D  You know what they say, "You can't go wrong with GOOD food & GREAT company!!"  It was a blast!!  Life gets so busy & I swear time flies that it's nice to slow things down a bit & just catch up with the ones you LOVE!!  I'm very very VERY grateful for loving PARENTS that made the most IMPORTANT & most CRITICAL decision in their lives when deciding to be baptized into the church.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints.  It has provided blessings for generations to come & most importantly. . . .it's given us a chance to be bonded together as an ETERNAL family.  The most CRUCIAL part of being here on earth.  

The girls will be participating in their primary program tomorrow.  It's definitely been a busy weekend & I'll be throwing down in the kitchen, BETTY CROCKER STYLE, to whip something up for them for all their hard work.  I love them so much!!  And yes yes, I finally bought myself a camera!!  LOL!!  So the pictures will be coming by the dozens!!  Those of you who know me, know that I love to take pictures!!  LOL!!  


No comments: