BloggerHood

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

COUPON 'EXCITEMENT'

I have started coupon'ing as of yesterday &
LOVE IT!! I went to Albertson's & got 9 bottles of Garnier Shampoo/Conditioner as well as 9 bottles of Pert Plus 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner. And they were all FREE!! I had to pay a couple of cents in taxes, but that was it. I also hit up Smiths to get my REVLON makeup. I got $90 worth for only $28. WOO HOO!! I love it. To make my EXCITEMENT go to a WHOLE 'nother level, my sister surprised me this morning & stopped by to take me coupon shopping. . . . .with her coupons that are expiring soon. It's been such a HEAVENLY experience. We bought a bunch of AIR WICK starter kits that are normally $7.99 for only $2.00 a piece. And then we got the gel plug-ins for .82 cents each & the carpet fresh for .97 cents each. It's so great. I can't believe how much money I'm saving. I'm HOOKED for life. Never going back to paying full price!! :D

I'll be sure to post some pictures once I get my camera this weekend. We're still pretty new in our house so that's what I was doing all night. Unpacking & figuring out where to put things. We're back here in South Jordan. Love being back. I also start my paper route tonight. I'm so EXCITED!! He's giving me 250 homes. He'll be coming with me tonight for my first time to train me. Then I'll be on my own. The extra money around now definitely helps & is exciting!! But I'll stick to it even after the holiday season. We're pretty serious about getting our savings/welfare/storage in order. We have wayyyy too much on the line not to be. I really am just grateful to live here in America where there's so much opportunity available to whomever is willing to take advantage of it. Those were my thoughts for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awsome sis! I can't wait to go with ya tomorrow! I hope your first night paper routing goes well! Your such a soldier! :D Well, I'm off to bed can't wait to go coupon shopping with ya!:D