BloggerHood

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another hectic day is coming to an end & I'm definitely happy to say that we are half way thru done with getting the kids costumes. We have 4 girls so they are going to be the 'CHEETAH GIRLS'. I know I know. . . .there's only 3 of them now, but we've decided to include Raven on this one. LOL!! I'm happy to say that everything's coming together so well. :D It's been great watching our kids grow over the years & it just seems like time flies by so fast. Since I've started coupon'ing, I have so much extra $$ to be able to splurge a little bit here & there. And when I say SPLURGE, I mean pick up a magazine that I love to read up on or buy some decorations for the house & so forth. Nothing MAJOR.

My first paper route was a SUCCESS. It took us about 2 hrs to do 200+ homes. It was a blast since all the while long my manager doing the training kept us laughing the whole time!! My mom comes with me on my route & I'm so grateful to her for even wanting to get up @ 1:30 am and head out the door with me. It seriously is so much faster & easier to do a route with 2 people, instead of 1. But hey, if you don't have anyone to go with, it's doable flying SOLO. Don't be discouraged. :D

The girls came home today & just can't stop talking about how much they love SCHOOL. It's so great!! I'll savor every moment of this because I know it won't last long. LOL!! My son says new words on a daily basis & it's just AMAZING to watch!! He was talking on the phone with his dad tonight for 5 min straight. That's definitely a record for him. His dad didn't understand a word he said, but it didn't matter @ all. I love being a mother to my kids & couldn't be more GRATEFUL for the many blessings they bring into our family. I don't know what the future holds for me & my family, but we're definitely EXCITED about the present. These were my thoughts for today.

3 comments:

Line said...

Fiona, I'm so glad to see you BLOGGING! Hahaha... You're such a cute mom and wife, all couponing and saving and starting your food storage. We've been trying to add to our food storage too, but it's still fairly sparse. One day at a time, I guess.

Love ya!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

LOL. I know. I'm so happy I finally started. I LOVE IT!! Hahaha. . .and yes girl, we all need to get our food storage going. It's way too scary to think of not being prepared. But it's just like you said: One day @ a time. :D

Love you too!

Kassie said...

Hi Line... can you invite me and Ray to your blog? hahahaha.. our email is kassie@tmo.blackberry.net :) hope things are great.