BloggerHood

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too??


So I have been waiting ever so patiently 4 this movie 2 come out. I didn't even know there was a sequel in the works 2 Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married' until I was in the theater waiting 4 New Moon 2 come on & it was one of the previews. :D I've been so EXCITED since. It came out last Friday & Hoko & I were able 2 break away after the kids were fast asleep & catch the late show. 10 pm to be exact. :D I'm a huge fan of Tyler Perry. His movies are so real & Madea cracks me up 4rom morning til night. Lol.


This may sound a bit 'CLICHE,' but I'm such a SUCKER 4 love. Lol. I love movies that portray different relationships & especially marriages. I'm married & am going on 10 yrs this Oct & love being able 2 relate 2 other couples. We may not have ever gone thru the same exact problems, but it's nice 2 know that marital problems are REAL & that w/enough focus, attention & hard work on both sides. . . . .problems can be overcome & that the experiences make us stronger & who we are today.


Take the 4 couples in this movie. Every single one of them has their own set of problems in their marriages. We are taken on a journey through their most vital & most PIVOTAL moments in their marriages that will either make them. . . . .or break them. I don't know why I'm always so amazed when I watch things on tv or even a movie & find such commonalities in those characters w/myself & my husband. Then I find myself thinking, "So that's common? That's not just us?" Lol. My sister inlaw was telling me how she was watching Regis & Kelly & how Kelly was on there w/Jerry Seinfeld, who happens 2 be a very close friend of her husband's. So she asks him if her husband tells him about their arguments. He says yes & she asks him what he thinks. He then says that he just laughs becuase of the fact that it's not his argument. She then asks him what her husband's pet pieve is when it comes 2 her. He tells her that he hates all the time she spends playing BEJEWELED. Hahahahahaha!! Kelly replies by saying something like. . . . Can I get an AMEN 4rom all the women who relieve stress through playing this game & their husband's just annoyed cause when he's ignoring you & playing video games & then decides he wants your attentions now & you don't drop everything just 2 give it 2 him, meaning stopping my game, can I get an AMEN?? Lol. How funny is that?? Who wouldn't be able 2 relate 2 Kelly Ripa on that one?? Hahahaha. . . .Hillarious!!


Tyler Perry did an EXCELLENT job in directing this movie. I loved it so much, in case you couldn't tell. Lol. I definitely recommend it as a 'MUST SEE' :D

2 comments:

Line said...

I wanna see that movie! Why Did I Get Married is my favorite Tyler Perry movie, so I'm sure I'll love the 2nd one too.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Me, too!! I'm sure you'll love the 2nd one, too. :D