BloggerHood

Monday, August 22, 2011

CountDown. . . .

The countdown is on & I'm so anticipating the day when my baby gets to come home for a weekend!! :D 10 more days *YAY* I've missed him so much!! We're usually really good about trying not to let too much time go by without us seeing each other, but this time around has been utterly impossible to make it happen with me being in school as well as being so prego right now. I've been counting down the days FOREVER & have been tempted so many times to DIP into the savings acct & buy me a ticket out there to see him. So pats on the back for me & a round of applause please since I've been doing so TREMENDOUSLY well at resisting temptations!! Lol. NOT!! All I have to do is pay our monthly bills to bring me back to reality & remind me why we're making all these sacrifices in the first place.

But I'm grateful to my hardworking husband & kids for all that they've been doing in order to keep our family somewhat sane. This pregnancy has 'by far' been the MOST difficult one for me & I know it's because it's the first one that Hoko hasn't been with me thru it all. Makes me wonder how I ever thought I could get through this alone, but I guess it's happening so it actually is possible. But I wouldn't recommend it & I'm never doing it again.

The first day of fall semester started today & it was CRAZY hectic on campus. I was glad to be in & out of there this morning. I dropped one of my classes & replaced it with another that would require me to be on campus less days of the week. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be accepted to the online one so that I may spend even LESS time on campus. I already have two online classes & two on campus. Ideally, I would have all my classes online & hopefully by the end of this week things pan out that way. If not, I'll have to make due with what I got & I won't complain about it. I think I've complained about EVERY possible thing imaginable to my husband since this pregnancy started. Which is so not me & I've been miserable because of it. So I'm trying to take the optimistic approach & flip things around. We'll see how that goes. . . . .it's been working out pretty well for the past week. But I'm not holding myself to anything cause pregnancy hormones are too unpredictably crazy to hold to any kinda promises. And I know enough not to mess with that. Lol.

Here's to the next 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 days left til my baby comes home. :D



No comments: