BloggerHood

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Weeks Of??

Two weeks is simply how much time I've been able to cherish & enjoy in between summer semester coming to an end & fall semester starting up. I have been doing what I enjoy MOST. Reading & spending time with families & friends. It's amazing how busy life has been with just my growing family & being in school full time. I've actually been able to enjoy spending time with my families & friends at a whole 'nother level. I guess I've grown accustomed to a different level of appreciation for those that I'm surrounded by. Their love & support have been nothing, but a strength to me. And I can't deny that I've needed that a lot lately.

School starts for both the kids & I next week & I'm actually looking forward to it. As exhausted as I've been feeling lately. . . . .it's a little bizarre to be looking forward to something that I'm certain is only going to increase my level of weariness so I'm not quite 100% on how long these feelings of 'optimism' will last. Lol. But I'll milk it for as long as I can. :D

Today I spent the day at the Holladay Rec Center Pool with the kids. It was GREAT!! They have an olympic size lap pool that I was able to get a great workout in. I did a couple of laps & was surprised that my little Lote was right by my side the WHOLE time. :D I've missed working out so much. I'm not even gonna lie. I workout a couple of times a week, but it's nothing like I'm used to & it's been so challenging for me. I am so envious of all the MANY MANY runners I see on a daily basis taking advantage of the cool summer mornings with a nice run. My feet can't wait to hit the pavement.

I've found a new LDS author who writes fictions that I've fallen in love with. So far, I've only been reading Anita Stansfields books, but came across Traci Abramson's Saint Squad series & couldn't get through them quickly enough to quench my curiosity & excitement. :D I went through that series of five books total & eagerly got started on her other series that consisted of only three books, but oddly enough, I found them a lot more enjoyable even though she had come out with that series before the Saint Squad one. I can't wait for her to come out with some more great reads. I went through a total of EIGHT books during the two week break & felt completely rejuvenated. :D

The kids & I spent a lot of time outdoors with me trying to endure the unbearable summer heat while the kids splashed around in the lake or a pool or in our backyard & we had a blast. :D I love them so much for their help that they've been able to provide me throughout this pregnancy. They've always been my strength, along with my husband.


No comments: