BloggerHood

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Official Day of School. . . . .

Today was my first official day of school (refer to previous post). I got up early this morning, showered, dressed & was out the door by a little after 7. I got to school early so I can work on some of my homework from my online classes before my class started at 9. Hoko called me around 7:30 & we spoke for about 15 min. I asked him how the weather was out there since he's on the east coast & there's so much going on with all the hurricane scare. And then the earthquake in Virginia?? :( But surprisingly he replied that it was a beautiful day there. A little windy, but all in all. . . .he had no complaints. I silently thanked the Lord for Hoko's safety.

After class, I headed straight for my doctor's appointment that's right across the street from campus. Had to get checked from my doctor about my due date since this baby's measuring so big. My due date was moved from Oct 24th to the Oct 10th. But they'll start monitoring me really closely once/if I reach Oct. The ultrasound results show that I'm either having a REALLY BIG baby or I'm probably due a lot earlier than was expected. I'm hoping for the latter.

When I got home, I was exhausted. Literally. I walked in, checked on the kids & made sure they had what they needed & headed straight for my bed & knocked out. One of the perks of having so many girls is how naturally considerate they are. They kept peeking in on me & I could hear them whispering to each other & the young ones to 'shhhh. . . .be quiet. Mommy's really tired.' And it wasn't so much that I was mentally exhausted, like I know I will be once this semester gets going, but more so that I was physically drained. I knew without a doubt that it had everything to do with all the stair-climbing & uphill walking I had done that morning on campus. And all I kept thinking was, 'Why in the world would you build a university on a mountain side?' Lol. But that's just because I'm so pregnant right now & carrying around this EXTRA BIG BABY with every step I take is a workout all in itself. :D But once I give birth, I will be absolutely grateful for the extra workout I get to enjoy cause I'm gonna have a ton of EXTRA calories to burn. And I'm so anticipating & even anxious to get back on my workout routine!! I'm so EXCITED to be able to wipe the dust off all my sweat 'fits & get back in shape as soon as I get the okay from my doctor. Talking about it makes me so giddy inside & I can't wait!! :D

No comments: