BloggerHood

Saturday, September 4, 2010

M.I.A Much??

'Missing In Action' seems like a TOTAL understatement when describing my total NEGLECT of my blog in the past months. I'd like 2 blame that on my newest found hobby this past summer. And 4 those of you that have been fortunate 2 have kept in touch w/me via facebook, text, church or an occasional run-in, know very well what it is!! :D Lol. :D
I know I know. . . .who the heck doesn't play sports all her life & instead gets married @ 17, while 6 1/2 months prego, & a couple of yrs down the road has 5 more under her belt, starts/quits school as repetitive as she changes her fashion tastes & on top of that?? Agrees 2 have a husband that travels out of state 4 work @ least half of the year or more. . . . .and on top of ALL that?? Decides 2 join a newly formed women's rugby team in the Salt Lake Valley as a form of working out & totally falls in LOVE w/the sport?? You're lookin' right @ her!! Hahahahaha. . . . . .That person would be ME!!
This is where my total NEGLECT of a lot of things including my blog came into effect in April. :( But my blog will be the only one I admit 2, in reference 2 the 'WORLD WIDE WEB.' I can't go into any details on what's been going on the past couple of months right now since I don't have the time, but I just wanted you all 2 know that I am getting myself back on the BLOGGER BANDWAGON & this is the 1st of many posts 2 come. Lol. I'm not even sure anyone has even checked this recently, besides me, but I will continue 2 practice on my writing skills due 2 the English class I am taking right now that I'm hoping 2 ACE!! :D

No comments: