BloggerHood

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Is Here & In 'FULL SWING' :D

New Year's Eve day & night were filled w/nothing, but FAMILY FUN!! :D We started out our day cleaning house so that we could welcome 2010 feeling REFRESHED & hittin' the ground RUNNIN' :D I'm happy 2 report that this was definitely ACCOMPLISHED!! :D Hoko took the kids TUBING @ our neighborhood park w/his brothers & nieces & nephews. They had a BLAST. I stayed back w/Savou & threw down in the kitchen Betty Crocker Style, LITERALLY!! Lol. Out of her cook book was born 'Fiesta Chicken Lasagna' :D It was my 1st attempt in making this wonderfully easy & quick meal & it tasted DEE-LISH!! :D

We had a couple of hours before our ward New Year's Eve dinner/dance started so I took the opportunity 2 sit back & really think about some 'NEW GOALS' for 2010 & I honestly couldn't come up w/any. I pretty much have gotten myself in the 'GOAL SETTING' mindset this past year & so it's been a continuous & ongoing thing 4 me. It took me a couple of days 2 put my list 2gether & I'm very HAPPY & very EXCITED about it. :D

We got 2 our dance & had dinner 1st. The food was soooo YUMMY!! :D We socialized w/family & friends & then we got our BOOGIE on on the dance floor!! We had a BLAST & were so GRATEFUL 2 be able 2 'RING IN' a NEW YEAR w/our dear friends & families. :D We danced all night long 'til the kids were all POOPED. :D Then we headed home & went 2 bed feeling very BLESSED 2 have each other, our health & the gospel in our lives. :D Life has definitely been GOOD 2 us & we're so READY 4 this another year. :D Happy New Years Everyone. :D







































No comments: