BloggerHood

Thursday, December 17, 2009

'Julie & Julia'


I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! It is so AWESOME & so INSPIRATIONAL!! :D After watching this movie, I have decided 2 start a cooking blog. It'll be separate 4rom this one cause I wanna keep this one about my family & I. :D


4 all of you that have already watched the movie, you know where I'm coming from when I say that I'm committing myself 2 one year of trying out new recipes from a certain cook book of my choice. :D I haven't picked one out yet, but I'm happy 2 report that I have several cook books here @ home & I will be picking one out w/in the next week or two & I will start my 1st day on New Years Day!! :D Yay!! I'm so so EXCITED!!


I keep having a back & forth conversation in my head trying 2 decide if I'm going 2 go w/Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Ina Garten or pick a healthy cook book, which would require me 2 purchase a new one since my Weight Watchers CB doesn't have nearly enough recipes 2 last 4 a WHOLE year. :D So I guess with that said. . . .I'll be going w/one of the ones that I already have & the consequences of that will be either eating in smaller portions or else KICKING UP my workout regime. I think I'll GLADLY go w/the 2nd. Lol. :D But I'll probably TRY 2 eat in smaller portions as well. :D Gotta set an example 4 our kids so they don't think they have 2 INDULGE in every meal. :D


WOW!! I'm so ECSTATIC. . . .I just can't wait 2 start!! I'm so glad I have a little time 2 plan out my WHOLE menu 4 next year!! It's definitely going 2 be a very PRODUCTIVE & very EXCITING 2010!! We have been BLESSED immensely & are so very GRATEFUL 2 see the Lord's hand in our everyday living. :D It has been such a WONDERFUL year so far & I'm so HAPPY 2 be ending it on a GREAT note. I honestly LOVE the start of a NEW YEAR!! It's always NICE 2 continue working on lifetime goals, spiritual goals, temporal goals, family goals & so forth. I love it!! :D


Anyways, if you haven't seen this movie. . . .I highly recommend you see it!! It's so GOOD. :D I gotta end this post cause I have a ton of things 2 get done on my 'TO DO' list. Happy Blogging!! :D

1 comment:

evietotheelle said...

excellent! Can i be invited to that one too? that sounds so fun! I actually thought about doing the same thing with several makeup books that I have bu Kevin Aucoin. Each day a new look...I am still deciding though.