BloggerHood

Monday, December 7, 2009

In A Blink Of An Eye. . . . .


Creativity of children still AMAZES me :D




Only 3 yrs old & she's riding her bike w/no training wheels!! :D Goooo SILA!! :D


Our HANDSOME Savou is the ULTIMATE PRO @ sitting up on his own!! And he's only 3 months. :D Our earliest thus far!! :D




It's been such an AMAZING year. So much has happened. :D This past weekend, Hoko & I were able 2 make our way 2 Denver, CO 4 a short weekend trip that was well worth the drive & some. :D Every week, about 4-5 days out of the week, I've had the privilege of tuning into live webinars given by very SUCCESSFUL real estate investors & I'm in AWE of how much OPPORTUNITY there REALLY is out there once you are able 2 RECOGNIZE them & take ADVANTAGE of them. :D I'm ETERNALLY grateful 4 an EVER-SUPPORTIVE husband who has always been so ENCOURAGING in all my ENDEAVORS in life I'm always pursuing. :D

It's definitely the signs of the times where the seasons are shortened & there never seems 2 be enough time in a day, week, month or year 2 get things done. Lol. But I'm very PICKY on my time & how it's spent because of the value I place on it. Time is something you can never get back & so I try my BEST 2 make the most of it. Since Hoko started working 4 E.R., this may sound weird, but I'm always looking 4ward 2 the winter layoff months so that we're able 2 spend more QUALITY time as a family. The IMPACT it has on my kids is PRICELESS. :D I'm very BLESSED 2 be able 2 be a stay @ home mom & I don't take it 4 granted @ all.

Last Thursday I was able 2 host a 'Bake Night W/Mommy' event right in the comfort of my own kitchen. :D The kids had me all 2 themselves & vice versa. It was FANTASTIC & so much FUN!! :D Hoko left 2 the stake center in his effort 2 support our branch volleyball team & so I took advantage of the time I'd have alone w/the kids. It was so much FUN. :D We pulled out the cook book & skimmed thru the pages looking @ desserts & 'decadent delights' (as they had it worded, lol) & the kids chose what they wanted 2 make. :D 'Banana Oats Caramel Cookies' :D





Mashing the bananas 4 our cookies :D


It's all about the TEAM WORK!! :D





I can't believe how much they're growing & have already grown. They took 2 the task so easily that the word task probably isn't even the right word 2 describe it. It's more like they took 2 the ACTIVITY so well that it truly IMPRESSED me & I had 2 take a moment & remind myself that they really are growing up. And 'IN A BLINK OF AN EYE' they will be graduating 4rom high school, off 2 college, serving missions, getting married, having their own kids, starting individual careers/businesses & so forth. . . .WOW!! It's definitely BITTER/SWEET. I'm looking 4ward 2 all that life has 2 offer, even the never ending trials & tribulations because no matter what. . . .I know I always have a WONDERFUL husband, AMAZING kids, a LOVING heavenly father, GREAT health & the GOSPEL in my life 2 keep me continuously THANKFUL 4 all that I've been BLESSED with. :D



@ Zion's Bank 4 the 'LIGHTS UP' event they hold every year. Our local bank invited the 2nd grade class @ Rose Creek Elementary & so Lote was very EXCITED 2 be a part of it. :D




3 comments:

carolineluvsulysses said...

Lotes hair is so gorgeous! and ur baby has so much hair he looks so much older goodness ur family is growing.. amazing :) send my love to ur parents ofa atu

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Love mommy dates...they are the best! I am lucky enough to get one EVERY WEEK! Definately make being a Mom worthwhile!

I am so happy to hear your adventure of exploring new endevors and glad you had a good time in DENVER!

I found a wonderful opportunity for myself to create my own business and it's going to take a lot of hard work, but I'm taking it because it will still provide me with the blessing of staying HOME as is!

Thanks for your example. You're an amazing Mom (Super woman)...and I hope that I too can manage my time to the fullest!

Love ya.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanks Kalo!! :D Can u believe it?? 6 & we don't know if we're still counting. . . Hahahaha :D I still need 2 come visit baby!! :D I'll call you soon. :D

MARIE!! I love hearing 4rom you!! :D You're such a GREAT friend & have always been such a WONDERFUL example 2 me. :D I'm so happy you've been able 2 recognize that opportunity & create yourself a business!! :D You're gonna be GREAT cause you already ARE!! :D I'm no SUPER WOMAN compared 2 you!! Love you tons!! :D