BloggerHood

Monday, April 9, 2012

Just One of Those Nights

It's just one of those nights that I really miss my baby. I've been really spring cleaning my surroundings and have realized how much I cherish the people around me. The REAL ones. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm so content with the person I am (always room for improvement). And who I am has everything to do with who I have in my life. My baby's definitely at the top of my list. I love him so much for always loving me for me. I don't ever have to front when it comes to him or feel like I have to be something I'm not. He's always accepted me the way I am. Flaws n all.

I've been feeling super CREATIVE lately as well. Really soaking in the fact that I am a daughter of God. Thee supreme creator of all things so I should be able to tap into a fraction of it. A very small one at that, but I'm super content with that. As long as I get to keep the creative process rolling so as to fulfill that longing. I love my baby and all seven blessings that have come from our dysfunctional, yet unconditional love for one another. Sunday can't come soon enough. #countdown


I held on so tight before he walked out the door :(

No comments: