BloggerHood

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

C.R.E.A.T.E

This word has been floating around in my head for a while. I've always believed that if I wanted something in life or even if I wanted my circumstances to be a certain way, all I had to do was C.R.E.A.T.E it. It's one of the most crucial words in the English language. It attracts everything you want in life into it. And although we encounter bumps and hiccups in the road, we learn from them and our loving father in heaven continues to bless us with the wonderful talent(s) of creating things in and around our lives.

I've busied myself these past couple of months with projects. Both for my home, family and myself. It makes me happy so I continue to do so. I've only shared these with a select few so this is my first time publishing them as a whole. Enjoy :)



2 comments:

Line said...

Omg Fi! I love ALL of them. And dang, you rock those pants with your hot momma self! You're so creative!

Line said...
This comment has been removed by the author.