BloggerHood

Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice In Wonderland. . . .


We took the kids 2nite 4 another family night out. :D We headed 2 our favorite spot & practical neighbor: The District. :D The kids have been dying 2 watch 'Alice In Wonderland' since they 1st saw the previews. So sure enough when they woke up this morning, that was the 1st thing that came out of their mouths. Lol. And I mean. . . .even before brushing their teeth. Ewww. . . .hahahaha!!




After returning home from running errands w/Hoko 4 the 1st part of 2day, he headed out the door & went & purchased our tickets @ around 1 pm for the 6:05 showing. The 1st theater was already sold out, but luckily they're showing it on 3 screens so we were still able 2 get great seats in one of the other theaters. :D The kids absolutely LOVED this movie. Even moreso than Percy Jackson, which surprised me quite a bit. I must admit that I was a bit judgemental when I 1st saw the previews 4 this movie. I thought it was gonna be another FREAKY-DEAKY type remake of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. But it was nothing like that. It was great & we loved it. All in all, I'm glad we were able 2 enjoy the movie so much & love being able 2 spend time 2gether & officially naming Friday nights as pretty much our FAMILY NIGHTS!! :D Even if it consists of us @ home chillin' in front of the tv chillaxin' 2 some great conversation & a great round of DJ Hero!! :D They're new favorite game 4 the time being. Which I must say has TIGHT enough mixes on it that we can totally use it 2 dj one of our kids' bday parties someday. Lol. Not sure how they'd feel about that, but it would definitely be worth a try. Hah!! :D




On a serious note, though. . . . .I feel absolutely humbled & so so grateful 4 all that I've been blessed w/in my life. My husband & kids are definitely @ the top of that list. :D They keep me striving 2 be better & remind me on a daily that life is filled w/priceless moments. It's what I hold nearest & dearest 2 my heart. :D 2day has been another WONDERFUL day. :D And 4 that, gratitude is always present. :D

No comments: