BloggerHood

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick News Flash!! :D

We're coming to a close of another month. It's been nothing short of a very very BUSY month. With ups, downs & in-betweens. . . . .I am definitely ECSTATIC to be approaching a new month, to say the least. :D We've celebrated two of our children's birthdays this past month that were only three days apart. That was a bit stressful. Lol. We also had the opportunity to participate in my father inlaw's bday as well as my sis inlaw, Fine. I don't think I've ever baked so many cakes in a month's time let alone one week. Can you believe it?? Eight cakes total!! Lol. But in all seriousness, we were able to enjoy what really matters. Time spent with loved ones. I have a TON of pictures to post. When that will be is a whole 'nother post. Hahahaha!! But I will definitely try to make it happen ASAP. :D

My 1st day of school here at Weber is approaching. This coming up Tuesday to be exact. The 2nd block of spring semester. I'm stoked!! I've ran into a couple of hiccups along the way, but I've learned from each experience & am happy to be moving forward. I can honestly say that it's humbled me tremendously.

Please don't give up on me while I try to juggle keeping this blog afloat. Lol. This post is short, but I will post again soon. Hopefully. :D



No comments: