BloggerHood

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Circus Circus!! :D






Yesterday we had out family activity 4 the week. :D We had the opportunity 2 take the kids 2 the circus here in South Jordan. :D And this activity was yet another very ECONOMICAL success!! :D The girls got coupons 2 go 2 the circus 4 FREE so only Hoko & I had 2 pay. And w/6 kids?? It doesn't get any better than this. :D We've taken the kids 2 the Ringling Bros show before & I swear this one was pretty much the same exact one. :D We had a BLAST & the kids had a GREAT time 4 the 1st hour. That's how long we lasted before I let them SUCKER me into buying snowcones. Lol. It was GREAT though & the memories created are PRICELESS!! As they always are. :D









2 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

How FUN! One of these days I am going to get up enough courage to take my kids to the CIRCUS! LOL!

You're such a great MOM!

Line said...

How fun! And how great is that that the kids all got to go for free? I LOVE activities like that! I need to get Spencer to a circus someday, but I always find out about them after the fact, so keep me posted for the next one. :)