BloggerHood

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthdays Birthdays. . . .And Did I Mention. . .Birthdays!! Lol.



So this month has been FILLED w/birthdays in our family. :D Started out w/my father inlaw going 'OVER THE HILL' & reaching the good 'ole age of 50!! :D Wow!! Doesn't seem like that BIG of a number. Especially when my parents are closer to 60 this year. Lol. We got 2gether & headed 2 every UTAHN'S dream. . . . .CHUCK-A-RAMA!! Hahahaha. . . .best buffet around!! :D It's always great being able 2 get 2gether as a family & celebrate each other's milestones. And believe me. . . . .this was definitely a MILESTONE in Manase's life. Hahahaha. . . . .We definitely missed my beautiful mother inlaw, Polu, & hope that either she'll be down 4 a visit or that we'll be able 2 road trip it out 2 the BAY & visit her. :D



Next birthday up is my son, baby Hoko. He turned 3 on the 20th. Unfortunately, we have yet 2 celebrate it. We had a family program that went on that weekend & so we pushed his back. We'll be celebrating it up today along w/our Polu Marie. She turned 6 yesterday. We're taking them 2 Classic Skating 2nite 4 a night of family birthday FUN!! :D Polu Marie will be getting her 1st pair of roller blades 4 her bday before we head out & we're so EXCITED 2 give 'em 2 her!! She's been working so hard & non-stop every time my parents take all the grandkids 2 Classic skating or Hollywood Connection. She'd come home all bruised up from falling all over the place, but my parents said that she never gave up. And now she's good enough 2 skate @ a slow pace & not fall. :D Woo hoo!! So we knew if we got her rollerblades that she would cherish them so much more because of the fact that she's been working so hard @ it. :D





My daughter, Polu Marie, has the same bday as her auntie Fine. So Sheena & I took Fine out 2 breakfast 2 kick off her bday. It was such
GREAT fun & so relaxing 2 just CHILL & enjoy each other's company. :D I had 2 head 2 Polu Marie's school afterwards & take treats 4 her class in celebration of her bday so I wasn't able 2 join the ladies on their trip 2 go get Fine's hair done. We all chipped in 2 pay 4 her hair 2 get done. :D She turned the big 30 so we had 2 do it BIG!! :D And boyyyy did she go all out!! She totally CHOPPED all her hair off & she is ROCKIN' her cut & new look like nobody's business!! Hah!! I love it!! We're also getting 2gether this Saturday 2 learn how 2 make caramel apples while Taeao's boyfriend, Nick, throws down in the kitchen 2 make us dinner!! :D I'm so EXCITED!! As if the night can't get better?? We're heading 2 the District afterwards 2 end our night watching 'Dear John' :D I've been dying 2 watch that movie. Well, we all have!! Lol.

Birthdays are always such IMPORTANT occasions 2 celebrate in our family because the birth of families & friends are such PARAMOUNT moments in life that deserve all the attention in the world. We love & appreciate all of our families & friends & know that you all play a part in who we are & strive 2 become on a daily basis. :D

2 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Aww Happy Happy Birthday to EVERYONE!!! I've missed you. It's been a while!

You look absolutely AMAZING!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Aww. . . .you're so sweet!! I always LOVE hearing 4rom you!! :D And please. . . .you look AMAZING yourself!! You always have!! :D