BloggerHood

Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! YAY FOR 2009!!
















I'm so happy that another new year has come!!  It's always refreshing for me to be able to look back on the previous year & see what things need more continuous work, what things need to be let go of & what things need to be started anew on.  Hoko & I have started working on our New Years resolutions & we're continually adding to our list daily.  We've come to cherish our time together as a family as well as just HUSBAND & WIFE.  We started our paper route, AGAIN (lol), that forces us to get up every morning @ 2:30 am & return home by 6.  I love being with this MAN that I love so much!!  I'm grateful for all he does.  He continually strengthens me to strive to be better!!  He's the best SUPPORTER everr & I'm so happy that I've been blessed to have him in my life.  

Another thing Hoko & I are very excited about is being able to study the D&C this year in church.  We've never read thru the whole thing TOGETHER so this is pretty much a MILESTONE in our lives!  LOL!! So much to work towards & it brings us a TON of excitement to get started!!  Here are some pics of how we rang in the New Years!!  Enjoy!!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. Happy New Years! Lol.. Love all the pics! You guys look like you all had so much fun! It sure beats scrubbing couches to ring in the New year! Lol..

Married Mannings said...

Happy New Year!! My husband and I came to the dance only for a little bit to watch the dance numbers and then we left. My parents didn't end of going, but there were a lot of people there and everyone was having fun. Looks like you guys had fun too!!

Line said...

Happy New Years! Your pics are great! You and Lote look fab! I hope I look that good after 5 kids, lol.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Aww. . .too bad we missed you guys!! Haven't seen you in FOREVER!!

Happy New Years to you all!! Thanks Line!! You're too nice!! We just know how to suck it in & hold our breaths long enough for the flash to go off. Hahahahaha