BloggerHood

Thursday, October 27, 2011

11 Years Strong!!



Today marks the eleventh year of being married to my best friend in the whole wide world. Nobody else has accompanied me or even taken me by hand to hell and back than this person has. Nobody else has been my #1 supporter in all my crazy endeavors that I'm always pursuing. Nobody else has the patience to put up with my countless mood swings & outrageous workout routines . Nobody else has the courage to tell me what I need to hear and not just what I want to hear. Nobody else has been supporting me financially for the past eleven years. Nobody else has been the father to my seven blessings. Nobody else has made it possible for me to have an eternal family by taking me to the most important place on this earth. Nobody else has pushed me past my limits and showed me that life is limitless. Nobody else is pulling for me more than anyone (my #1 cheerleader). Nobody else snores louder in my house. Nobody else is up with me at all hours of the night with an infant baby & then chooses to do it of his own free will six more times after that. Nobody else, but HIM. Happy Anniversary babe!! I love you so much.









4 comments:

carolineluvsulysses said...

awww cute! u guys look exactly the same from when u were dating!!lol love u guys and all ur beautiful kids:)

anica said...

Congrats! You guys are so cute!

*Victoria* said...

Sis, you truly are an inspiration & I know what you're gonna say! I just started blogging again & thought to come by for some inspirational reading...& sure enough, here you go! Congratulations to you & your husband! Youguys make a beautiful couple & you have so much to be proud of! 7 beautiful blessings, the Gospel...being sealed for all time & eternity...you really do motivate me sis! <3 you sis!!!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'm sending belated anniversary wishes to you both. I am new to your blog so I've just spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary