BloggerHood

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SUPER READER. . . .TO THE RESCUE!! :D


Monday afternoon I got a call from Polu Marie's teacher saying that there was gonna be a 'Celebration Assembly' on Wed to recognize some of the students & their different achievements. She said that Polu was one of them being recognized for her 'SUPER READING' skills!! :D She also asked me if Hoko & I would be able to make it. I quickly replied YES!! :D Then she went on to explain that Polu didn't know about it & that it would be a great surprise for her. I thought it a GREAT idea. So we kept it a secret from her & showed up to her school to cheer her on once they called her up & she got her award. It was AWESOME!! We love our little SUPER READER & hope that she continues to excel in her education. :D

2 comments:

Line said...

whoa fi, i didn't realize you were back in the blogging world! loved catching up with everything thats going on with your cute family. love you guys. :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hah!1 I know, right?? I'm trying to be good about it now. Lol. Love you guys more!!